Software updates have been made to BioSway devices that feature the 15.6″ display.
- General fixes and stability improvements
Includes Previous Version Features (v4.0.08, v4.0.10 and v4.0.12):
- Repeat / new test & new training capability
- Reports support displaying non-roman characters in other languages
- Improved cursor sensitivity
- Add ability to reposition the targets during a test in Postural Stability Training
- Changes to the colors for % Weight Bearing
- Add target line repositioning for % Weight Bearing and Weight Shift
- Use of Custom logo – on screen and on printed reports.
- Bilateral test supports choosing a side to test first
- Streamlined software update process
- Supports Balance Games including Recovery Rapids, Catch, Word Search and Maze
- Ability to choose individual tests to use in a Progress Report
- Enhancements to Custom Protocol selection and usage
- Corrections to Motor Control Training/Testing results and reports
- Performance improvement in some screen operations
- Improvements in fail-safe operation of Backup/Restore
- Improvements to International support
NOTE: WE RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING THE FILE USING CHROME/FIREFOX.
Internet Explorer Users: While downloading the file, it may download as “BalanceSystem.zip”. Please rename the file to “BalanceSystem.bioupdate”, and change “Save as type” to “All Files (*.*)” if prompted. Otherwise, the software will not be automatically detected by our application.
For devices with a 15.6″ display.
- Download the file and copy it to the root of a flash drive (not in a folder).
- Insert the flash drive into the USB port of the display.
- The display will detect the update.
- Follow the instructions on the display.